Mental Health Consultancy UK is committed to driving personal and systemic change. Our training is designed to bring awareness about issues contextualising them as a part of the whole of lived experience. Our aim is that attendees will improve their engagement – organisationally and/or interpersonally.
While comprehensive, this fun course positively explores neurodiviersity, wellbeing and mental disorder by looking at current information including the recently published World Health Organisation International Classification of Diseases – 11 (ICD11), legislation, current state of social and mental health care and risk management.
- Mental Health Awareness Overview
- What is mental health?
- What do we mean by mental disorder?
- Putting the ‘I’ in the ICD (International Classification of Diseases 11)
- Holding risk
- Relevant legal frameworks
- Where to go for further information and support?
Exploring holistically, this educational, informative and interactive one-day training encourages discussion, uses exercises to raise awareness and includes multi-media content to promote improved engagement both interpersonally and professionally.
About the trainer:
Megan is a qualified Counsellor, Counselling Supervisor, Mental Health Advocate, Organisational Development Consultant (Third/Public/Private sector) and Trainer.
- Holistically understand mental health and mental disorder
- Understand the stigma surrounding mental health problems and its impact
- Challenge attitudes about mental disorder
- Improve practice/engagement
- Learn about legislation, statutory and non-statutory support
Target audience: People with an interest in understanding mental health whether professionally or personally.
Cost: Half-day £350 (09.30-13:00/13.30-17:00)
Full-day £675 (09.30-16.30)
Training includes travel within Greater London and up to 15 attendees. For more detailed information, please contact us.
25% of all training fees are donated to HoardingUK.